Test Coordinator in Intellias Zagreb, Croatia
This job listing is about Intellias in Zagreb, Croatia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We support our client, a major Tier 1 supplier in automotive industry, in development of ECU and software being driven according to Automotive SPICE and related standards.
We are looking for a specialist fluent in Tests Engineering, Automotive SPCIE , and with technical background in embedded SW development. Successful candidate would be able to take ownership over Testing process on both System and Software levels.
- Review and improve the existing test process flow;
- Understand the test possibilities on each level;
- Assign test to the different test instances;
- Set priorities to tests;
- Collect test reports and consolidate the test results;
- Plan and organize Review meetings with the team for all tests;
- Plan and organize Review meetings with the team for all tests results;
- Plan and monitor the traceability between requirements, tests and test results;
- Report the status to project management;
- Support the risk assessment if tests are not done ore failed.
- 5+ years in automotive industry on similar or related positions;
- 3+ years in Tests Engineering for Automotive;
- Automotive SPICE;
- Familiarity with software development processes;
- Familiarity with product development processes applicable to automotive industry;
- Fluency in Test Engineering;
- Understanding of System and Software levels;
- Technical background (at least one of the mentioned): Embedded SW, ECU, Electronics.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with ISO 26262 Functional Safety;
- Familiarity with ISO 21434 Cyber Security;
- Fluent in German.
- Master’s Degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Application Deadline: N/A