Head of Financial Services & Insurance Marketing in Intellias Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
This job listing is about Intellias in Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Being one of the fastest growing IT service providers in CEE region, Intellias invests into expansion of our Focus Vertical Practices and continues strategic development of Financial Services and Insurance (FSI) vertical. To facilitate and support these plans, we are looking for a Marketing Leader for FSI Practice. At this position you will be responsible for researching the market, creation of Go-to-Market plan, executing integrated, cross-channel marketing industry campaigns based on the Intellias services portfolio, domain expertise and market trends in tight collaboration with Sales, Business Development, Technology Office and Delivery teams.
- Shaping a marketing strategy for a FSI segment and building Intellias brand authority and reputation within it;
- Developing value propositions through deep understanding of business needs, pain points, and goals of potential customers;
- Conducting industry research, trends analysis, and market segmentation;
- Creating marketing plans including budget planning and execution management, as well as leadsevenue forecasting;
- Setting up the priorities for functional teams (research, digital, content, promo) and collaborating with them to ensure predictable flow of leads within a particular industry segment;
- Collaborating with Intellias partner network, providing all the necessary operational support and guidance;
- Cooperating with Delivery teams and Technology Office to build an ecosystem of business cases and presales materials;
- Driving the FSI related content ensuring thought leadership of Intellias on FSI industry market;
- Selecting, creating and organizing marketing events for customers and advisors in FSI industry.
- Revious experience in Business Development and Marketing in IT Services business;
- Previous experience of work in or with any part of FSI or Fintech industry;
- Good understanding of modern technology landscape, its trends and key players;
- Superior leadership and collaboration skills. Business savvy mindset;
- Very good organizational skills;
- Ability to clearly present data to decision makers;
- Strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset to succeed in a lean, results-driven, and fast-paced environment;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English. Experience of work in with international, multicultural teams distributed across countries and time zones;
- Ability to act independently, set priorities and adapt to fluid environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Application Deadline: N/A