Reliability Electrical Engineer in International Container Terminal Services Inc محافظة البصرة بصرة العراق
Website International Container Terminal Services Inc
This job listing is about International Container Terminal Services Inc in محافظة البصرة بصرة العراق 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
ICTSI is looking for Reliability Electrical Engineer for its terminal in Basra Iraq.
The Reliability Electrical Engineer will Manages and controls overall & day by day activities of the work group Viz. Electrical section.
Ensure that the Maintenance Program & regular activities of the group is properly planned, implemented, and accomplished according to company policies and budget.
Ensure that highest reliability & Service level is achieved through close monitoring of critical functions of the above group through desired Performance Indicators and RCM process. Knowledge of Maritime Industry is an advantage.
This position is based in Um Qasr, Basra Province, Iraq.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures that Cranes and other container handling equipment are in good operating condition before & after maintenance.
- Review PM schedule and plans to ensure proper frequency and scope. Perform failure modes and effects analysis on machinery. Perform analyses of assets including utilization, overall equipment effectiveness, remaining useful life, and other parameters to define condition, reliability and costs.
- Ensure reliability of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; identifying critical spares; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Monitor and control critical assets KPI’s & Trend Analysis, and re-calculate MTBF, MTTR, and AVA for that assets in every asset breakdown.
- Conducts workshop repairs of re-usable spare parts, maintain records and return to stores for safekeeping.
- Monitors the conditions & availability of the equipment through proper coordination with Operations Department.
- lead & work with the team of technician in conducting daily maintenance works.
- Regularly audit program activities to determine the results of the reliability improvement program, with the objectives of extending equipment life and improving reliability and availability primarily and reducing maintenance and repair cost
- Enforce safety standards in line with company policy and procedures.
- Assist in training technicians whenever required to increase work efficiency.
- Actively participate in relevant, Engineering and HSSE Process Improvement initiatives, other Continuous Improvement Programs and initiatives
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent in Electrical Engineering from Recognized University.
- Fluency in English written & oral.
- Knowledge of ISO standards related to Electrical maintenance & awareness of HSSE standards
- Extensive Knowledge of different PLC & Drives system is mandatory as well as with good troubleshooting skills.
- Highly Skilled in troubleshooting hydraulic systems, Siemens drives, mechanical & hydraulic transmission system, Brakes, Diesel engines and other mechanical systems of container handling or port equipment.
- Understanding and reading all Electrical & Mechanical drawings, Hydraulic circuits etc.
- Experience in maintaining Terminal Tractor, Reach Stacker, Forklifts is highly desirable.
- Extensive Knowledge to work on SAP system desired.
- Knowledge of Electrical Substation & high voltage generation & distribution system desired
- Knowledge of technical specifications of Electrical components.
- Exposure to ZPMC, Kalmar, Kone Cranes would be highly preferred.
- Ability to work on a shift roster and various times to meet business demands.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please send your CV to [email protected]
Company: International Container Terminal Services Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: محافظة البصرة بصرة العراق
Application Deadline: N/A