This listing is about IQVIA in Brighton, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Flexible location across UK
The Cloud and M&A Security role presents a dynamic opportunity to ensure the secure operation of the IQVIA global information technology (IT) cloud-based and acquired/merged infrastructure and processes through developing and implementing new Cybersecurity safeguards, amending and improving existing safeguards, as well as contributing to implementation of necessary security measures and controls within projects across the enterprise.
This role plays a part in our global Information Security team and will provide an excellent opportunity to liaise with key external and internal stakeholders while strengthening our Information Security function.
You will work closely with and will be part of a global CIO organization structure partnering with the Business Units community and their related teams. You will also find yourself working together with other IQVIA Information Security managers and staff, and with Business Unit teams. This is an opportunity to join and progress with a forward-thinking department.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Support a security program focusing on cloud environments (including hybrid cloud), as well as environments acquired through M&A, including both new technological and organizational capabilities across the enterprise
- Lead and support deployment of cloud security solutions such as CASB, SASE, CWPP and other enterprise security platforms
- Drive cloud security across the organization including researching and implementing technologies, including cloud native and third party solutions, to secure IQVIA cloud environments
- Work with IQVIA teams to design and build centralized compute environments with a focus on Microsoft Azure CSP environments
- Work with a team to develop the improvement of the landscape of technical security safeguards, including assessment and deployment of new capabilities, technologies, and systems as it relates to the cloud and M&A environments
- Develop secure architecture strategies for IQVIA with respect to technology domain standards and design goals for cloud and M&A environments
- Ensure delivery of security architecture frameworks, design templates, standards, reference architectures and guidance materials in alignment with the IQVIA Integrated Information Security Framework (IISF) in application to cloud and M&A environments
- Research and identify emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks, and increase security posture
- Develop information security processes and projects aimed at securing M&A environments through integration into IQVIA enterprise-level cybersecurity solution or via applying dedicated cybersecurity solutions to M&A environment as necessary
- Evaluate information security components and conduct feasibility studies for selecting appropriate and cost-effective solutions
- Support the effort for the delivery of cloud-related and M&A projects across the enterprise, including CIO and Business Units project portfolios, by providing necessary cybersecurity subject-matter expertise and contribution to both secure solution designs and configurations
- Engage with third-party specialist service providers and vendors where necessary to support Cloud and M&A program deliverables, including carrying out vendor and product selections and organizing necessary operational support
Required Experience And Qualifications
- Around 10 years of professional experience in Information Security, IT Delivery, IT Program Management or other related areas
- Experience with cloud security and cloud security platforms such as CASB, SASE, CSPM, CWPP, SaaS security, CSP (Azure and AWS) IaaS/PaaS security
- Experience with Palo Alto Prisma Cloud for Cloud Security Posture Management and Cloud Workload / Container Security
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience in related areas is preferred
- CISSP, CISM, CCSP or equivalent professional certificate is mandatory
- An ITIL, project management or IT architecture, such as TOGAF, CEH or GIAC or other related certificates are preferred
- Working knowledge of IT governance frameworks and standards such as CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001, NIST cybersecurity framework
- Working knowledge of IT architecture frameworks such as TOGAF and/or project management methodologies
- Working knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements frameworks related to information security for healthcare data, such as HIPAA, EU Data Protection Directive and/or equivalent regional frameworks is preferred
- Experience in information technology related positions with working knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks design, databases, processing systems, web applications, mobile technology, cloud, big data, virtualization, protocols and technologies supporting encryption, authentication, access control, information systems attack patterns, intrusion detection, and network security.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Job Location: Brighton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com