Website Iron Mountain
This listing is about Iron Mountain in Cirencester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Due to an increased workload we are currently seeking 3 x Data Centre Specialists for our site in Kemble.
The successful applicants will be expected to provide operational support within the business, have a good working knowledge of warehouse locations and understand the appropriate function keys and information windows within the Inventory Management system. They will also ensure that the service that is provided to Iron Mountain’s clients falls in line with the company’s Total Customer Satisfaction initiative at all times.
- Understand and utilise Iron Mountain inbound and outbound procedures to retrieve, process information from client’s order onto Inventory management Systems utilising handheld scanning equipment (PDT).
- Ensure Client assets are suitably protected in accordance with the client specifications i.e. stacked correctly & sensitive / delicate information must be securely wrapped/strapped
- Highlight any damaged boxes where appropriate.
- Ensure that the system inbound and outbound verification processes are adhered to at all times.
- Check jobs on the system at regular intervals during the day and prioritise requests according to cut off times. (For example some jobs have a 2 hour SLA).
- Ensure requests are released from the system in a timely manner and appropriate paperwork produced to the box.
- Responsibility for maintaining integrity of inventory locations
- Ensure that all assets the site receives are processed accurately and boxes are put away within specified timescales.
- The position will involve manual handling.
- The position will involve working at a pace in line with site specific targets for APH (Activities per hour)
- Adhere to site specific requirements for internal relocations of assets.
- Assist with any client queries when appropriate
- Ensure all system functions and processes are adhered to in line with Global Standards and Quality Management systems i.e. ISO9001 accreditation.
- Ensure full compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and other key operating standards
- Act as a mentor to new staff by providing training and coaching
- Ensure that everyday operational activities are carried out in accordance with employee responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act etc 1974
- Responsibility for promoting the security of buildings/ property/ computer equipment and systems & ensure compliance with mandatory IM visitor/ contractor control mechanisms.
Skills & Experience
- Must demonstrate good customer service behaviours
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Puts the customer first
- Effective communication skills
- Professional image, attitude and method of operation
- Previous experience of working with the records management or Data Protection industry is desirable
- IT literate
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
Company: Iron Mountain
Job Location: Cirencester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com