Website Azendian Solutions
This job listing is about Azendian Solutions in Singapore, Singapore 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player will handle all the resources and coordination from a technical standpoint. You must set and achieve objectives, ensure both top quality and control of the project, handle client and vendor interaction, and act as the subject expert.
- Overall management and co-ordination of the project’s execution from initial to a successful completion.
- Serve as a key point of contact in co-ordination with and consultation with the Client’s Representative.
- Lead and provide guidance and mentoring to the project team members, including the overseeing of all day-to-day project activities
- Co-ordinate project activities with the Client, existing vendors and other parties as indicated by the Customer.
- Participate in the architecture solution and drive the delivery of the solution.
- Manage changes within project constraints, e.g., scope, resource and schedule
- Plan and allocate resources proactively to ensure timely delivery of the system in accordance with the project schedule.
- Effectively manage scope and dependencies, identify risks and issues, and proactively resolve/mitigate them.
- Work closely with Clients on status, risks, mitigation, and timing; ensure projects are delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Keep management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results, recommend alternative options to mitigate business impact.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of project management experience and preferably at least 3 years’ professional experience as project manager for IT projects.
- Led at least 2 cycles of complete ICT/IT/Application projects implementation with exposure to milestone planning and risk management.
- Proven track record in digital technology such as IoT, Industry 4.0 will be added advantage.
- Advanced understanding on the user requirement management, cost management, Agile development and quality assurance for IT projects.
- Understand data collection, correlation and analysis.
- Highly proficient in project management principles, methods, techniques and tools.
- PMP certification will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate leadership and flexibility, as well as the ability to build rapport with clients, team members, managers, and senior executives in a consulting context.
- Highly organized, meets project deadlines and proactively delivers on business objectives.
Company: Azendian Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore, Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A