IT Project Specialist in Motravay Rivière Noire, Maurice
This job listing is about Motravay in Rivière Noire, Maurice 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Our client is looking for an IT Project Specialist .
- As an IT Project Specialist you play an important role to communicate business context to engineers and work with product support team in coordinating daily deployment and production support tasks. You will also be the bridge to align with stakeholders on technical issues, incidents, and potential production support risks in a timely fashion.
- You will manage small or low risk of product and organize the release accordingly including scheduling, providing product release documentation, and reviewing post go live product status. In addition, IT Project Specialist also will have opportunity to work on small project that supports product delivery.
- Assist in designing a proper flow and user experience for request portals (eg. Jira, BnC Remedy) and utilize the system to endorse client service, production support tasks and analysis reports.
- Be able to understand and analysis support issues to determine their impact, severity and level of urgency.
- Be responsible at scheduling tech resource along with tech team leads based on technical capabilities, workload, and priority.
- Facilitate and keep enhancing daily tech support processes by engaging internal engineers and global development team to fulfill production support needs.
- Ensure all operational communications are documented and effectively circulated to stakeholders, making best use of collaboration tools.
- Provide business priority to the product operation teams to help manage work requests.
- Collect external requests and plan for new Dev release with assigned products.
- Provide low risk end-to-end product management.
- Assist in new product introductionelease activities including scheduling and assisting to get Developer resource to provide related knowledge training if needed.
- Drive the change management process with product development team to feedback product issues and keep track of product roadmap with product owners in an organized timely manner.
- Able to work on product related project.
- Provide weekly report to track high priority items and make sure product stability is made.
- At least 1 year work experience at software development or IT related fields.
- Have B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Technology, Computer Information Systems, or related field is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (both written and verbal)
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and be able to generate results base on agreed timeline
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiar with MS Office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rivière Noire, Maurice
Application Deadline: N/A