Website Lufthansa Systems Hungria
This job listing is about Lufthansa Systems Hungria in Budapest, Hungary 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are currently looking for our new team member, an experienced IT Recruitment Specialist!
If you have a good strategy how to find great talents and have the skills to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers, whilst you are a real team player, this is the right opportunity for you.
Join us and you can participate in end-to-end recruitment processes, hiring and working with IT experts in various seniority levels in the field of development, infrastructure and application operations, consulting.
Your tasks will include
- Follow through the candidates in the whole recruitment process
- Ensure that candidate and business expectations are met with exceptional service delivery
- Sell the value proposition of our company as an employer of choice
- Use all recruiting channels, including our career site, both traditional and alternative sources to identify and recruit candidates who are fitting the most the LSYH culture
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Use social media (e.g. LinkedIn) and other networking platforms as a sourcing and branding tool
- Understanding business context and landscape
- Manage job profiles and related advertisements
- Organize and conduct interviews (phone, personal, ACs, etc.) and write profiles as well
- Supporting interviewers from the business side about interviewing techniques, providing interview skills training if needed
- Be part of internal rotation and recruitment
You are looking for us, if You are
- Experienced in sourcing and recruiting candidates in the field of IT (at least 3-5 years)
- Capable of developing and executing fully comprehensive recruitment plans
- Good at assessing candidates’ skills and competencies
- Able to deliver a good interview experience for potential candidates
- Knowledgeable and has expertise in internet data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling and innovative sourcing techniques
- Able to represent the HR aspect in the company and cooperate with different departments
- Human oriented, open minded and responsible towards his/her work
- Calm and cooperative even in unexpected or stressful situations
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Why would be good for You this role
- Cooperative and cheerful team
- Supporting and familiar company culture
- Opportunity to bring your ideas into our company
Advantage if You have
- German knowledge
- Company background
What are the benefits of joining us as an employee?
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life: our flexible working hours based on core time, the exact observance of the designated number of working hours, the occasional option of working from home, and the benefits that can be extended to cover your family you can also improve your non-working life!
- We have long-term plans for you! We have carefully designed career paths (and a career management system), we provide the appropriate training courses and projects to accomplish your aims.
- Our community is characterized by mutual respect and an attitude of helpfulness. This high professional quality level and the colorful personalities will help you spend your everyday life in a good mood, why you make the best of your skills and talents.
- We are happy when you are open and help you discover the world: after six months, you will receive substantial discounts that you can use to visit any place in the world taking Lufthansa flights!
- In addition to an inclusive and helpful atmosphere, trust is also an important value for us. You can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent.
Company: Lufthansa Systems Hungria
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budapest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A