Website TD Securities
This job listing is about TD Securities in Singapore, Singapore 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
TD Bank Group
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with more than 90,000 employees around the world, the Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD). TD offers a full range of financial products and services to over 27 million customers worldwide through three key business lines:
- Canadian Retail including TD Canada Trust, Business Banking, TD Auto Finance (Canada), TD Wealth (Canada), TD Direct Investing and TD Insurance
- U.S. Retail including TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, TD Auto Finance (U.S.), TD Wealth (U.S.) and TD’s investment in Schwab
- Wholesale Banking including TD Securities
TD had CDN$1.8 trillion in assets on July 31, 2022. TD also ranks among the world’s leading online financial services firms, with more than 15 million active online and mobile customers. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol “TD”.
In Singapore, TD operates as The Toronto-Dominion Bank, Singapore Branch and Toronto Dominion (South East Asia) Limited, which are collectively known as “TD Singapore” since 1979. The key business in Singapore is TD Securities which is part of Wholesale Banking.
Within Wealth Management Technology Solutions, the TDAM Technology organization is aligned to the TD Asset Management business and works closely with its business partners in project prioritization, initiation, implementation and support of vendor and in-house technology solutions.
The organization consists of both Development and Support teams which operate very closely together. TDAM Development works primarily in a Microsoft environment and delivers/maintains Trading, Portfolio Management, CRM, Risk and Compliance and other desktop and web based applications which integrate through the proprietary TDAM Data Hub environment.
Through a combination of in-house systems development and working with leading technology partners, the team delivers multi-tier solutions that drive the functions of the business, including:
- Application Development and Support that deliver on business initiatives
- Data management and reporting services
Identification, development, integration and deployment of new Microsoft based technologies into new and/or existing applications
We are looking for someone to provide a broad range of systems and application support, research and analysis, administration, performance availability monitoring and management. Data management will be one of the main areas of focus for this role.
This role will complement our “follow the sun” 24/7 support model, partnering with peers located in several locations across North America.
- Apply analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver viable solutions. Anticipate obstacles and execute proactive approach to issues. Ability to understand and debug when necessary, applications written in various programming languages: ASP, ASP .NET, C#, Visual Basic and MS SQL server.
- Run ad-hoc MS SQL database queries to assist in day to day data issues and troubleshooting.
- Perform controlled incident resolution including prioritization and escalation, involving business and technology partners as appropriate.
- Strive to improve production environment stability by working with others to set up, maintain and monitor applications and systems, while meeting availability targets.
- Provide prompt, effective day-to-day support, accurately identify and resolve issues, perform controlled and timely incident resolution all while making client satisfaction a top priority.
- Deliver effective and defect-free support (application, software and operations), research system issues and opportunities, recommend changes, oversee execution, keep accurate documentation.
- Design, review, integrate application requirements (e.g. functional, security, integration, performance, quality, operations).
- Gain understanding of technical aspects of project and break-fix development related to the application, advise developers and solution designers.
- Assume incident management role (communicator, tracker, escalator, driver, etc.).
- Use meaningful metrics to monitor environment performance.
- Improve performance and resource utilization by assessing and analyzing opportunities to optimize the operational environment.
- Follow established processes/standards, business technology architecture, risk and production capacity guidelines; plan, monitor and escalate issues as required.
- Comply with both disaster and business recovery plans.
- Identify/implement process improvements to enhance revenue, customer experience and reduce costs.
- Bloomberg Anywhere and Bloomberg API knowledge will be an asset.
- Knowledge of portfolio order management or compliance systems will be an asset.
- Canadian Security Course will be considered an asset.
- 5-7 years relevant support experience will be considered an asset.
- Good database skills (1-2 years SQL Server experience) to assist in problem resolution
- Good understanding of financial markets – equities, fixed income, futures, currency – will be considered an asset.
- Solid organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask effectively and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with webpage technical functionality
- Very good working experience with Microsoft technologies and tools.
- Adeptness at configuring, upgrading, and administering business applications, in co-ordination with appropriate stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently on a diverse range of tasks.
- Strength in identifying root causes and implementing targeted and controlled remediation plans.
- Strength in consulting with other functional areas to provide technical expertise on area of specialization by acting as a reference on technology, trends and processes related to your own area.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and can work effectively with vendors to fulfill support requirements.
- Willingness to work effectively as a team, helping others to resolve critical service issues.
- Interest and drive to enhance knowledge/expertise by staying abreast of industry and business trends, research industry standards, best practices and new innovations, make recommendations.
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Company: TD Securities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore, Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A