This listing is about Jacobs in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
At Jacobs, we’ll inspire and empower you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow. With more than 55,000 people in 40+ countries, working at Jacobs offers an exciting range of opportunities to develop your career within a supportive and diverse team who always strive to do the right thing for our people, clients and communities.
People are Jacobs’ greatest asset, and we offer a competitive package to retain and attract the best talent.
In addition to the benefits you’d expect, UK employees also receive free single medical cover and digital GP service, family friendly benefits such as enhanced parental leave pay, free membership of employee assistance and parental programmes, plus reimbursement towards relevant professional development and memberships.
We also give back to our communities through our Collectively program which incorporates matched-funding, paid volunteering time and charitable donations.
Work-life balance and flexibility is a key focus area for Jacobs. We’re happy to discuss hybrid, part-time and flexible working hours, patterns and locations to suit you and our business.
About The Opportunity
Jacobs are recruiting an Information Security Manager, to join the expanding Technology and Consultancy business within Jacobs Energy, Security and Technology. With a client base across Critical National Infrastructure, and a prominent position in the UK and international civil nuclear sector, Jacobs is looking for a proven Information Security Management professional with a proven history of delivery in dynamic environments.
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Proven history in the delivery of information security management
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Ownership of the Information Security Management System
- Leading and guiding colleagues in matters of information security best practice
- Auditing Jacobs projects and partners in the supply chain, for compliance with law, regulation and commercial terms and conditions introduced by our customers
- Acting as the Point of Contact for the key stakeholders, ensuring adequate communication between relevant parties
- Leading investigation, post event analysis and remediation activities
- Co-ordinating production of security reports and dashboards, to illustrate security performance
- Leading security education and awareness campaigns, to champion good information security best practice
Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a management role that delivers Information Security
- Globally recognised security qualification, i.e. CISSP, 27k lead auditor, NCSC CCP, CISM etc.
- Experience within regulated industries
- Nuclear experience beneficial, though not essential to the role
- Must have the ability to achieve the criteria for SC vetting
- Experience in UK CNI projects an advantage, but not essential (e.g. oil, gas, etc.)
Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees. Find out more about life at Jacobs.
We aim to embed inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative. We accept people for who they are, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental health, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave. This is reflected in our wide range of Global Employee Networks centred on inclusion and diversity – ACE, Careers, Enlace, Harambee, OneWorld, Prism, Vetnet, and Women’s – find out more about our employee networks here.
Jacobs partners with VERCIDA to help us attract and retain diverse talent. For greater online accessibility please visit www.vercida.com to view and access our roles. As a Disability Confident employer, we will interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy. We welcome applications from candidates who are seeking flexible working and from those who may not meet all the listed requirements for a role
If you require further support or reasonable adjustments with regards to the recruitment process (for example, you require the application form in a different format), please contact the team.
Your application experience is important to us and we’re keen to adapt to make every interaction even better. We welcome feedback on our recruitment process and if you need more from us before deciding to join Jacobs then please let us know.
Job Reference ID CMS0002ZF
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org