Project Engineer Electrical in Jefferson Wells Norge Kongsberg
Website Jefferson Wells Norge
This job listing is about Jefferson Wells Norge in Kongsberg 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
For one of our customers we are looking for a Project Engineer Electrical
As our new team member, you will be part of a relatively small but highly competent engineering department, where everyone’s contribution counts. You will be able to work and be involved in the whole product value chain; from requirement & concept phase, through implementation, and further to test, installation and support both towards customers. Our department is the sole provider of Metering Control System, and we deliver to all parts of the world. With 30 years of experience in delivering robust and reliable metering systems to the oil and energy industry, we are also eager to utilize this competence and our culture in new areas going forward.
- Review of relevant project specifications
- Prepare and release relevant project documents
- Support during internal/external testing/MC (FAT)
- Electro design activities
- Specify and prepare for purchase of equipment through our material administration system.
- Initiate and carry out Design review’s according to quality requirements
- Prepare test procedures and participate in internal and external testing (FAT)
- Implement methods to ensure standardization (master) of products and documents within the discipline
- Knowledge to the EC directives i.e ATEX, Machine directive, MID and others
With us you will have the chance to see a project through from start to finish, tender to installation, even offshore.
We are looking for the right people with the right background, no matter where in the world they might come from. We seek to achieve one
vision; to enhance the performance of the worlds energy industry. We are united by one purpose: bringing together the
scope, know-how and determination to transform our clients project economics. We have a social atmosphere that makes us unique amongst our competitors.
Our new team member has the following competency/background:
- Education such as BSc or MSc in Electronic Engineering
- Skilled in engineering tools and standards & codes
- Experience in metering engineering
- Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Good communication skills in English
- Passion and interest in systems and concept design
- Work well in cross-functional teams
- Structured to solve complex problems
- Motivation and drive can compensate for lack of experience
Register CV and a short cover letter on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 11.12.2022
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Birthe Øren, +47 90685294
Company: Jefferson Wells Norge
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kongsberg
Application Deadline: N/A