Managing Consultant in 台北
This job listing is about in 台北 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
- MasterCard Advisors is comprised of three synergistic business units with distinct P&Ls: Consulting Services, Information Services, and Managed Services. These business units are supported by Advanced Analytics, Advisors Promotion & Marketing, Information Technologies & Advisors Technology Integration, Data Acquisition & Business Development, Human Resources & Development, Finance, Operations, Law and a Project Management Office.
- Consulting Services is charged with combining professional problem-solving skills with deep payments expertise to address the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhance MasterCard’s strategic and tactical performance and establish MasterCard’s global thought-leadership preeminence.
- Information Services is responsible for the direct monetization of MasterCard’s differentiated data asset.
- Managed Services is charged with providing superior executional services and turn-key solutions by leveraging MasterCard’s unique differentiated data asset and exceptional modeling and analytical capabilities on behalf of large and small clients.
Role Description And Major Responsibilities
Responsible for delivering top quality work as the Managing Consultant in the global delivery team including consulting services, test & learn and data & analytics.
- Function as a project manager for delivery projects
- Rigorously and logically identify issues covering client problems in the projects managed
- Generate key hypotheses and independently structures work at the project level
- Develop effective working relationships with mid- to senior-level client management
- Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations
- Identify creative and useful additional analyses required and suggest new paradigms for recommendations
- Independently assess client agenda, internal culture and change readiness.
- Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides at the project level
- Participates in recruiting, training, and developing team members
All About You
Core Consulting Skills
- Analytics & Insights
- Communications & Presence
- Team Contribution & Engagement Management
High Performance Culture.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate degree required
- MBA or relevant degree recommended
Experience And Skills Needed
- Significant experience in a consulting organization, with exposure to payments business
- Experience specifically in payments and/or retail banking or merchants preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- English language required
- Additional languages desired
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: 台北
Application Deadline: N/A