This Job Listing is about Job Impulse Inc in Whitehall,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> #JobImpulse #MyJobImpulse #UpgradeYourCareer
Job Impulse, Inc. is an international recruitment company that focuses on upgrading the career opportunities of our candidates. We strive to create a professional partnership between our clients and contractors looking for their next career move. We have over 9,000 employees working in locations across twelve countries.
Associates degree in electronics technology ( preferred) and/or 2-5 years experience in one or more of the following:
- Repair and maintenance work on electronic control equipment and apparatus as associated with automated assembly systems.
- Perform repair and maintenance to equipmentobotics utilizing PLC interfaces.
- Participate in the development, design, and problem solving discussions relating to present and future test and assembly equipment installations.
- Observe machine operations to determine the nature of operating problem.
- Use of appropriate test instruments to diagnose and locate reason for process issue/malfunction and make needed repairs.
- Replace, adjust, and calibrate components to bring assembly operations back into operating requirements.
- Maintain an electrical/electronic “library” of resource material to support component and equipment procurement and expanding test parameter development.
- Use computers and software for testing, collecting, analysis, and storage of product test and assembly data.
- Repair and ensure calibration of testing and assembly equipment including power supplies, computers, PLCs, function generators, counters, X-Y recorders.
- Initiate procurement, calibration, maintenance and/or replacement of test instrumentation and equipment to insure hardware in use is functioning optimally, and backups defined are in place and functional to maintain test and assembly systems as required to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Maintain the product build and testing areas to insure the lowest possible level of contaminants exist in a clean and presentable environment.
- Perform other related responsibilities as may be assigned or required.
Associate will also be trained in the environmental aspects and impacts for the jobs they perform.
- Basic electricity, b. industrial controls, c. micro processors, d. programming/logic, e. electrical circuit troubleshooting, f. trigonometry, g. electrical schematics, h. ladder logic, i. AC/DC circuits, j. solid state devices, k. electronic system trouble shooting, l. hydraulic systems, m. pneumatic systems, n. mechanical aptitude o. motion controllers.
You can text your ( First Name and Last Name) and the word ( Electrical Tech) to 616-226-5234, and we will call you regarding this great opportunity!
Conducting ( drug screening and/or background check) report inquiries may be necessary for employment purposes.
Job Impulse, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Please be sure to carefully read through all requirements for the Machine Operator as only serious applicants will be contacted. Unfortunately, not all candidates can be contacted who respond to this job, however we will reach out to you directly if your experience is determined match to the desired requirements.-->
- For immediate consideration, please call our Grand Rapids office at 616-900-9545