Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in York, England, United Kingdom
About the job
- Responsible for corporate Web app development, enhancements and issue resolution
- Interpret internal customer requirements, producing technical specifications, development of specified enhancements, test plans and evidence of testing.
- Provision of ad-hoc Management Information and reporting across multiple business areas
- Development and utilisation of re-usable code libraries
- Investigate, resolve and document bugs and faults that arise.
- Building and enhancing integrations, utilising the corporate integration platform and, where appropriate, Web API’s
- Project involvement to improve process and efficiency across the business.
- Work with project managers, businesses owners, analyst teams and clients to validate system requirements.
- Perform code reviews for peers
- Ensure that coding standards are followed in own code development and in peer reviews
- Document solutions, provide progress reports, and perform solution review and peer feedback.
- Working with the team and using the internal applications to manage workload and priorities
- Adherence to test strategy to ensure quality of delivery and release accuracy
- software development
- scrum environment
- agile methodology
Job Title: Senior Web Developer
Location: England, UK
Rate/Salary: 450.00 – 475.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: York, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com