Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
About the job
Business Analyst – Financial Crime – Remote Working
My client is a leading major UK Banking Group, offering financial products across Retail, Business, Private, Wealth and Investment Banking.
Sitting at group level and working across multiple franchises there is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a long-term business transformation programme aligned to the Financial Crime domain.
My client is looking for a versatile, skilled and accomplished Business Analyst, with a financial crime background , to join the project team and play a key role in the analysis, operating model design and delivery for this change initiative.
- 10+ years business analysis experience
- A background in financial crime (would also consider Risk & Regulation)
- Banking experience
- Preferably either Policy, Framework or Data projects
- TOM design, AS-IS and TO-BE processes
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Responsibilities & Experience
- Be responsible for the documenting requirements, including change management and traceability, utilising appropriate business analysis and change techniques
- Change Management Implementation – Being involved in projects from Business Case creation through to User Acceptance Testing co-ordination, test planning and execution
- Requirements Gathering – the ability to produce structured functional specification, including experience of User Story.
- Understand the impact of requirements on processes, customer journeys and the business areas that use them by undertaking current state analysis
- Develop target operating models and process designs that drive the implementation of requirements in an optimal way
- Stakeholder Management – Participate in project workshops, engaging stakeholders, subject matter experts and attendees at all levels with both technical and non-technical background
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org