Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in Cookstown, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
About the job
Our client is a leading financial and professional services firm providing a comprehensive range of investment management, tax, financial advisory and accountancy services to private clients and their business interests. They are seeking a Pension Administrator to join them on a fixed term contract at their Dublin Investment office (located in Herbert St, D2).
They offer a variety of bespoke financial planning services, ranging from basic to complex financial reviews and advice in connection with providing for retirement, extracting retirement income, tax and investment planning. They are also a Revenue approved Pension Provider of Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSASs), Approved Retirement Funds (ARFs), and Personal Retirement Bonds (PRBs). We also investment and manage Personal Retirement Savings Accounts (PRSAs) for their clients.
Purpose Of Role
Responsible for Pension administration and servicing work for clients, consultants, Associate Directors and Directors.
You will have a range of duties that cover administration, client responsibilities, finance and compliance.
Your Duties Will Include The Following
- Setting up new SSAS, ARF, PRB & PRSA business, producing scheme documentation and preperation of Trustee Annual reports.
- Dealing with client requests in a timely and professional manner
- Assisting with banking reconciliations and fee invoices
- Adhering to Anti-Money Laundering, DPA and Compliance procedures
- Liaising with Revenue & THE Pensions Authority on reporting requirements.
- Dealing with Data Protection and Pension Regulator renewal
- Previous experience dealing with SSAS (or SIPP) administration within a financial services organisation.
- Good technical understanding of pension legislation affecting self-invested pension schemes.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Good teamwork skills and decision making abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well in pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: Cookstown, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org