Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
- Developing various infrastructure solutions including Public Cloud eg. Azure and AWS as well as datacenter / private cloud to deliver high availability, rapidly developed, fully automated solutions using predominately open source software which deliver value to the customer.
- Providing technical leadership, help and guidance to less knowledgeable members of the team through mentoring, coaching, constructive review and active participation in various technical forums.
- Advising our customers on the latest technologies and methodologies, designing and implementing innovative approaches to their problems using Automation.
- Ensuring software standards are maintained, being able to train and mentor junior staff. Defining processes and procedures to ensure maximum re-use and maintaining standards.
- Understanding security policies and implementing solutions that satisfy the security requirements.
- Designing and implementing solutions which have high availability and are scalable.
- Providing feedback and demonstrating to a wider audience solutions currently being developed and introducing the team to new concepts and products.
- Advise on testing solutions that can be automated to deliver an end to end testing solution for products.
- Advise on monitoring solutions, which can automate error collection and display the results in real time that will improve the customer’s encounter.
Job Title: Devops Engineer
Location: Manchester, UK
Rate/Salary: 400.00 – 500.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org