Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Headquartered in Baltimore, USA, Allegis Group was established in 1983 and it is the fourth largest staffing company in the world. The Group includes more than 12,000 employees in over 400 offices, and it consists of a number of specialist operating companies that serve a wide variety of industries and clients across the world.
The Allegis Group EMEA Region is focused on three brands Aerotek, Aston Carter and TEKsystems which enable us to offer a broad selection of staffing and services solutions across different industries. Currently made up of 14 offices, the EMEA Region is the fastest growing region within the Group. The Region also includes the TEKsystems Global Services brand which is the sister company of TEKsystems and responsible for the supply of full IT services.
Our experience and expertise mean we are able to build solid relationships with clients who value our involvement in helping them solve their business challenges. Across all our brands we foster a strong ethos of driving quality, embedding a positive and dynamic vision for our future, achieving outstanding levels of service as well as creating career opportunities for our people that contribute to our overall success.
The Delivery Lead (DL) role is a Delivery entry-level position in the organization in which the individual is responsible for managing one or more projects/programs at a time. The Delivery Lead provides ownership of customer expectations, and delivery assurance of associated services, deliverables, and all-around outcomes for clients The DL is responsible for quantifying the business benefits from the project outcome through the engagement. This role may require up to 50% travel.
Key Accountabilities And Responsibilities
Strategic Thinker & Market Strategist
- Accountable for project and customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction and contract compliance.
- Establish and perform periodic customer, project, and solution “health checks” with client project teams baselined against the target metrics associated with the Value Streams defined at the onset of the engagement.
- Ensure customer reference-ability and, support and enhance on-going relationships.
- Define and implement a Communication Plan that meets project and customer expectations, and then urgently ensure a rhythm of ‘continuous communication’ and escalation inside of TEK and with the client relative to project status, opportunities, and imminent risks.
- Participate in the development and execution of an Account Strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Thinks out of the box, works to solution and solve business problems. Drives growth by relentlessly searching for new and improved ways of serving our internal and external customers. Collaborates heavily with Practice, Solutions, and Sales Teams towards this end.
- Inspires and motivates a sense of direction and purpose. Energizes team members to strive towards a compelling vision of the future by embracing and embodying company values in all aspects of their work. Offers clarity around project goals and objectives to enable effective collaboration towards a shared purpose.
Strategic Perspective & Judgement
- Maintains a clear view of the customer’s current and future business needs above and beyond the engagement deliverables. Uses deep industry and cultural knowledge to anticipate trends and opportunities; takes a long-term view of the business, as well as taking the broad strategy and translating it into meaningful goals and objectives.
Drives For Results
- Understand and support the approach and solution design proposed by collaborating with customers and stakeholders to manage their expectations and proactively resolve business issues in a timely manner and then work vigorously to ensure the path towards fulfilment of customer expectations is always clearly understood.
- Support the identification of opportunities and leads to support Sales pipeline needs.
- Urgently and actively develop, maintain, and track quantifiable metrics that support business and project goals.
- Continually challenges others in a healthy fashion and addresses performance gaps well before there are any negative impact on service delivery.
- Adjusts behaviour to best fit the style of others and the style that is needed based upon the situation, the customer culture, and project goals.
Self-Awareness & Development
- Recognizes own strengths and weaknesses. Admits mistakes; proactively seeks feedback from others. Extracts learning from failure.
- Building Relationships / Trust & Assessing Talent
Collaborates / Creates Buy-in
- Builds both informal & formal relationships across organization boundaries.
- Mentor, manage and develop project team members.
- Develops and retains a diverse, high-quality workforce; maintain a high-performing team that leads and manages an inclusive workplace that maximizes the talents of each person to achieve sound results.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, relevant experience .
- 5+ years’ experience in technology and/or professional services with a preference for experience at a consulting services technology provider
- 2+ years in IT service management/project management providing project and delivery management and daily operational oversight within a technology professional services environment or equivalent.
- Experience in traditional and agile project management methodologies applying appropriate frameworks and best practices is a plus.
- Experience managing and delivering client professional services agreements is a plus.
- IT Experience : Delivery Lead, Junior Customer Success Leader, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Development, or other IT experience .
- Understanding of Services Outsourcing.
- Agile, PMP, IAOP (Outsourcing Professional), ITIL or other relevant certifications a plus.
- Core Competencies
- Possesses incredible degrees of situational awareness with a ‘Customer First Mindset’.
- Operates with a sense ‘healthy paranoia’ by continually ensuring the Customer expectations and goals are clearly understood, reviewed and delivered; and that any potential barriers or risks to success are immediately escalated and addressed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language), analysis and problem solving skills as well as excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Superior people and personnel management skills.
- Self-Development: Take an active and passionate role in their own personal and professional development. Understand areas for growth and learning, creates a plan to improve, and aggressively pursue that plan. Remains up to date on required readings and training.
Job Title: Delivery Lead
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com