Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
My client are a Tier One investment bank looking for a Communications/Engagement Manager. The successful candidate will need;
- Define and drive the execution of a coherent people engagement strategy to enable better performance through increased employee engagement.
- Support and coach Leadership Team in people management best practices, encourage leadership to role model behaviours that impact and influence the wider team (topics may include growth mind-set, personal development, resilience, effective communication, building diverse teams etc.), and provide confidential sounding board as required.
- Understand, distil and align to Diversity & Inclusion targets for Technology, work across relevant teams to design and implement initiatives to achieve those targets.
- Provide guidance / best practice on objective setting, managing expectations, holding effective personal, career development and year-end conversations.
- Ensure transparency of promotions processes.
- Supporting the leadership team to provide accountability and ensure thorough calibration processes are conducted, adhering to HR guidance and timelines.
- Responsible for career development, talent management and succession planning discussions – may include organisation design and location strategy.
- Responsible for management of engagement and training budget, including engaging with other DBS functions (e.g. Procurement, Finance) in ensuring effective management, negotiating and partnerships with external suppliers as required. Deliver best value from the relationships that you are engaged in adopting best practices.
- Analyse data in bi-annual Snapshot survey to identify key areas for improvement, design and implement initiatives to address those areas.
- Working as part of a team with the Group CIO / Technology ExCo Community to shape, drive and deliver employee engagement strategies; maximizing the benefits of a diverse workforce.
- Working with stakeholders including; Product and Service owners, portfolio managers, Heads of Transformation, Chief Digital Officer and Chief Technology Officer as required.
- Management of the projects or tasks assigned using project management methodology and stakeholder briefing standard templates and approaches.
Job Title: Communications Lead
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 600.00 – 800.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com