Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Job Title: Senior Regional Sales Manager, Scotland & Northern England
Senior Regional Sales Manager Role
- The Senior Regonal Sales Manager is responsible for generating sales and increasing the revenue stream predominantly from the UK Advisory and Regional DFM Channels. The role will focus primarily on one UK region (based on the candidate’s experience/geography) and will work in conjunction with the existing team in defining the client group.
- The role will develop and implement the distribution strategy and tactics for the UK Advisory market working with the other senior members of the team.
- The initial focus of this role is establishing commercially beneficial relationships with target accounts, predominantly to support the sale of our multi asset products including Private Client services and, where appropriate, our single strategy products.
Senior Regional Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Building commercial productive relationships with UK advisory businesses in line with the business values of the firm. This will include: prioritisation of target accounts, research and due diligence on accounts, development of sales plans, organising sales activity fully utilising financial clarity and salesforce applications.
- The Senior Regional Salles Manager r ole will be high intensity with requirement for a minimum number of client meetings per month, full client follow up, weekly and monthly management reporting requirements, together with responsibility for maintaining accurate and timely reporting of all client activity on salesforce.
- Create and execute a sales plan across region and accounts as agreed with Head of UK Sales.
- Achieve sales as per agreed sales targets. Establish personal and company credibility, identify appropriate solutions, build client relationships and negotiate/agree the sale.
- Develop and update investment knowledge of funds and the general investment markets. This involves fulfilling all training and compliance requirements, as necessary, and ensuring personal knowledge is always up to date and of sufficient depth.
- Input in to the development and implementation of the overall business strategy for third party distribution.
- Ensure that we conduct our retail business in line with regulatory requirements and the firm’s requirements, with emphasis on the areas of product suitability and distributor due diligence and oversight.
- Work collaboratively across the business, in particular with other distribution channels, to assist in the delivery of the firm’s broader strategic plans
- Ensure up to date records on all relationships, sales and marketing activities are kept and all data protection requirements are respected.
- Contribute to sales planning with marketing, product solutions and asset management functions. This involves the development of relationships with fund managers and support staff, and the provision of intelligence on market and client knowledge to support and develop business strategy.
- Follow up industry events and marketing presentations
- Lead by example in treating customers fairly, by demonstrating with words and actions that the client perspective is always considered in decision making. Provide the necessary input into TCF management reporting.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder may be required to perform other duties assigned by his/her manager from time to time so long as such duties are within the scope and ability of the job holder.
Senior Regional Sales Manager Personal Specifications
- The successful Senior Regional Sale Manager will have detailed knowledge of the UK Retail Market and be able to demonstrate relevant experience gained across the advisory channels.
- It is a pre-requisite for interview that the candidate has experience of selling multi-asset solutions and desirable to also have single strategy equity funds experience.
- They will have a demonstrable track record of success and ideally have been involved in a business build program previously.
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective interdepartmental team player
- Strategic thinker and planner
- High level of gravitas, senior client connectivity and experience
- A strategic solutions driven mind set
- A ‘consultative’ thinker, long term value builder
- Ideally educated to graduate level, exceptional quality with high energy level, clear business thinker and outstanding executer of a business plan
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com