Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
About the job
As a Barclays AML QA (Quality Assurance) Analyst you will be a member of the AML (Anti Money Laundering) Operations Quality Assurance team who are responsible for the Quality Assurance of all Financial Crime Operation Analysts. This is an important role where you will liaise with analysts and the senior leadership to deliver an excellent client service.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining a high standard by checking that investigations are completed in line with Financial Crime Policies and Standards
- Liaising directly with Financial Crime Analysts and Senior Leadership (either face-to-face, telephone, or e-mail) and delivering excellent client service
- Collaborating with the wider Quality Assurance function in providing an accurate view of the standard and performance of Financial Crime Operations
- Providing a dedicated and robust Quality Assurance of all investigations conducted by the Financial Crime Operations
- Driving our contribution to the Teams performance to be the best in class and to exceed the expectation of our internal and external customers
- Using problem solving and team working skills to assure complex, high- priority cases, while ensuring the Bank’s regulatory requirements are always met
- Using a high level of attention to detail to complete tasks ‘right first time, every time’
What We’re Looking For
- Proven experience in an AML Financial Crime Operations and/ or Assurance role
- Banking and Financial Crime experience
- Good understanding of the legislation that affects Barclays and our Clients (incl. the Data Protection Act, Companies Act, Insolvency Act, Financial Services Act, etc.)
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Knowledge of AML, PEPS and Sanctions Policies
- Prior experience with using Barclays’ computer systems (such as FullServe, Mantas, Edocs, QMS and Frauds3)
Where will you be working?
We’ve been in Scotland for 250 years, and our significance has never been as important as it is today. You can find Princes House in West Campbell Street, a short walk from both Central and Queen Street Stations, and not far from Sauchiehall Street and Argyll Street, two of the city’s main shopping hubs. We’re committed to giving everyone the opportunity to thrive at Barclays, investing in our people, communities, and facilities – highlighted by our new state-of-the-art campus opening soon in the city centre.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com