Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
- Project planning and development of project initiation documentation
- Migration needs assessment, planning and sequencing
- Engage, lead and motivate the project team across all project phases
- Drives delivery largely through AGILE delivery mechanisms, but adopts a waterfall approach where required
- Establish project procedures and governance
- Manages stakeholder expectations
- Report and communicate project progress
- Identifies, assesses, and manages risks to the success of the project and ensure stakeholders have information to make effective decisions.
- Has effective control, leadership, and responsibility for the delivery of the project- including scope, schedule, budget, quality, and business value.
- Ensures the communication channels and processes are in place to notify key stakeholders so that plans can be amended, and the necessary action taken.
- Provides leadership on all aspects of the project to ensure successful delivery.
- Establishes the appropriate tools and processes to meet project goals.
- Influences project sponsor to make the appropriate decisions and modifications in response to external influences on the project.
- Ensures appropriate sponsorship.
- identity access management
- identity management
- Stakeholder management
Job Title: IDAM Project Manager
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 475.00 – 525.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org