Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Outstanding opportunity to join this global leader within the Insurance and Investment market.
As the Business Information Security Analyst, you will be the security expert who diligently assists the UK entities and Global IT Security Leadership with the improvement of information security across the business
You will work closely with the Compliance and Information Security Teams to drive risk averse behaviour and adoption of controls to mitigate risks.
Highlighted as a crucial role for the business, you will be responsible for:
- The adoption of core security services (PKI, Identity, Key Management, Detection and Response, and Vulnerability Management)
- Adapting and implementing global information security policies and standards specific to the UK and Europe businesses ensuring alignment with regional requirements.
- Provide business and technical advice on a wide variety of IT risk issues, concerns, and problems, making sure all business processes incorporate adequate information security.
- Be a technical leader in periodic information systems and applications risk assessments, including those associated with the development of new or significantly improved business applications
- Monitor current and proposed laws, regulations, industry standards and ethical requirements related to IT risk, privacy, and information security and liaise with the Head of Compliance and Head of IT as appropriate.
You Will Ideally Be Able To Demonstrate
- Hands on experience with managing regulatory and data security issues including tracking of new regulations affecting data
- 5+ years’ experience working in a security focused role in the technology or other technology heavy industry (e.g. Financial Services)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Strong understanding of Operational Risks including identifying risks, prioritising, and implementing remediation activities
- In depth understanding of IT risk, information security fundamentals, defence-in-depth practices, IT risk assessment fundamentals and risk management practices.
- Hands on experience in managing large programs of work across many business units and functional areas
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certifications preferred
- Strong executive presence and ability to engage with customers regarding security (e.g. Executive Briefings and incident communications)
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com