Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in Chester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Our client are looking for an Infrastructure Solution Architect to join and review the existing state of technology and build solutions for a number of upcoming IT projects including upgrades and refreshing of their infrastructure environments.
You Will Be Tasked With
- Design solution architecture for business streams aligned with their strategy, in collaboration with technology and business colleagues
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand and articulate the functional and non-functional requirements of the business stream or function
- Participate in quality reviews of solution architecture components and ensure compliance to the solution architectural design during the implementation phase
- Contribute to formal reviews and evaluations when project and programmes end. Document and socialise the lessons learned from the architecture development
- Provide architectural guidance to the project implementation team, approving changes to the agreed design in the relevant governance forums
- Review vendor and supplier proposals to ensure that quality inputs are delivered to provide maximum benefit to the organisation
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture
- Proven background in infrastructure related solutions
- Proven experience designing LLD and HLD
- Ability to liaise between the development teams and the business
- Strong understand of core infrastructure components including: Unix, Storage, Networking, Windows
Job Title: Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Location: Chester, UK
Rate/Salary: 625.00 – 625.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: Chester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org