Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
- Assist with Data Subject Rights requests, breach and incident management and reporting.
- Identify and assess the impact of new regulatory requirements relating to Privacy, Data Protection and Conduct Risk & Culture and maintain relevant associated records.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of training for Privacy and Data Protection
- Support the completion of Privacy Impact Assessments and Third-Party assessments in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Support the implementation of the Conduct Risk & Risk Culture Framework, ensuring that the Bank and its employees, officers, and contingent workers act in conformity with the Bank’s values and its principles for ethical conduct.
- Support the embedding of conduct & culture in everyday operations in Europe.
- Contribute to risk identification and in conduct risk assessments
- Contribute to the development and delivery of training for Conduct & Culture
- While maintaining the independence of the Compliance function, develops trusted relationships with business lines through advice and counsel on how to implement compliance solutions in particular in respect of privacy and conduct into the design of their products, systems and processes.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com