Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This listing is about JPMorgan Chase Co in New York, NY
About the job
As an Android Applications Engineer team member you dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key.
Best of all. You will be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through JPMorgan Chase’s Global Network of over 30,000 technologists from around the world.
- Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
- Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
- Support project releases.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of combined software/application development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing large scale mobile applications using Java and Kotlin
- Understanding of architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM
- Created 1 or more mobile applications available in Google’s Android Market
- Expert knowledge in all phases of the mobile app development life cycle
- Experience working with large codebases, managing shared resources and libraries
- Experienced working with a variety of stakeholders across technology and business groups
Highly Desired Skills & Experience
- Created 1 or more mobile applications with over 100K downloads
- Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Optimization of code, testing, challenges and troubleshooting for mobile phones
- GIT source control management
- Consuming SOAP web services
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to clarify application requirements via phone/email with business partners in addition to relying on technical requirements documentation
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm’s vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org