Website Bolt Talent Solutions
This job listing is about Bolt Talent Solutions in Senegal 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
About The Opportunity
We are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join our team of 60 employees thriving to innovate, develop and maintain the Company’s software solutions. More specifically, we work closely with various Marketing & Services subsidiaries to develop Mobility oriented solutions, a fast growing & transforming sector.
These IT solutions are adapted to the different expectations of the European market (France, Germany, etc.) and also outside Europe (50 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America). We are looking to onboard new TEMSI team members to help us to tackle exciting challenges & projects for better mobility.
We are looking for Devops to join our team. By joining us you will work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies. You will assist a feature team based in Mauritius to deliver within an Agile SaFe framework.
The devops team thrives to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality. To do that, this team supports the feature teams by providing environment tools, check points etc…The team is also in charge of the live environment infrastructure.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud architecture (Azure, AWS) Secure, scale, and manage these environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring.
- Establish service level agreement, and build the necessary telemetry and alerting platforms to enforce them.
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Deploy and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines across multiple environments to maximise efficiency. Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- In all code abide by TEMSI quality framework (logs, comments, traceability…)
- Participate as a team member in fully Agile Scrum deliveries : active member during Agile ceremonies, and populate support tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps suite
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the DevOps team
- Have on call responsibilities in rotation with the devOps team
- Maintain documentation up to date.
- Regular self-training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience in Cloud administration, system admin / DBA would be a plus
- Experience working with Agile framework & methodology
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Previous experience with project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Teams, Office 365….)
- Fluent in French
- BSC in computer science or a related field or equivalent
Company: Bolt Talent Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Senegal
Application Deadline: N/A