Junior Event Producer in Supercell Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
This job listing is about Supercell in Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Supercell is now offering the perfect chance for an event enthusiast to get more experience in the world of events as a Junior Event Producer! You will be a key player in designing and executing epic events for Supercellians, their families, game community & portfolio companies.
Supercell’s event responsible is looking for a team member to create the best events together at Supercell. The goal is to expose you to a wide variety of events-related work tasks so that you can get a comprehensive picture of what events at Supercell are all about. In practice, you will assist in producing bigger events (e.g. 500 guests) as well as take independent responsibility in managing smaller event production projects – from planning and budgeting to delivery, simultaneously handling all aspects of internal and external cooperation and communication.
The ideal person for this role is someone who is dreaming of growing professionally as an Event Producer at Supercell. You already have a few year’s worth of experience in event producing from external event houses or in-house. You have strong project management skills, and juggling multiple tasks is something you enjoy. Also, you are full of creative ideas and have a proactive, unprompted, and communicative working style.
Regarding practical matters, you will mainly work at Supercell’s office in Helsinki and your day-to-day work will happen during office hours. However, the events require an ability to work evenings and weekends, and sometimes travel to event locations.
- 2+ years of experience in a Junior Event Producer position, or equivalent
- Confident and action-oriented person; able to quickly and creatively resolve issues in pressured situations
- Great communication skills with different stakeholders – experience in supervising crews, interfacing with clients and vendors
- Full working proficiency in English
- Great MS Office skills (e.g. Excel for budgeting and PowerPoint for premise layout design).
- Finnish language skills
- Visual design skills, such as Adobe tools
Supercell can offer you:
- Opportunity to further grow as a Junior Event Producer and work with the skilled event responsible and rest of the amazing Admin team
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open & fun and at the same time a very results-driven culture
- Good care of people – providing you with the work environment and resources you need to succeed
- Possibility to make a real difference and have fun while at it!
Excited about this opportunity? Let’s get things going! Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by the latest 15th of December via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
In this position you will be employed directly to Supercell. To familiarize yourself with Supercell, please visit http://supercell.com/en/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Kati Hautakoski (+358 50 552 0419, kati.hautakoski(at)atalent.fi).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
Application Deadline: N/A