Junior Online Reputation Management in Liquinix Limassol Municipality, Limassol, Cyprus
This job listing is about Liquinix in Limassol Municipality, Limassol, Cyprus 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are you looking to advance your career? We are seeking to hire a motivated team player to add to our office of talented professionals.
If you’re looking for a job in social media, you’re in the wrong place! Stick around if you want a dynamic Marketing role in Digital Reputation Management where you’ll channel your investigative powers to stay ahead of what’s being said about your clients, and finding the best advertising opportunities to showcase them online, ultimately boosting their online presence!
If this sounds like you, apply now for our Junior Online Reputation Management (ORM) position and join our Limassol-based marketing team!
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- Monitor and report our client’s online presence across search engines (Google, Naver, Bing, Baidu, Yahoo), social media platforms and other relevant websites/forums of the industry,
- Identify threats and opportunities for user-generated content around the company,
- Online review monitoring and management,
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces and other online review sites (i.e. Trustpilot, Forex Peace Army, GMB), engage in dialogue and respond to questions, if necessary,
- Analyze campaigns or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns,
- SEO optimisation using platforms like SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics etc.
- Monitor online trends of social media tools, apps, channels, design and strategy.
- University degree in a relevant field (Marketing, Digital Marketing etc.),
- Previous experience as an ORM assistant or any other similar role will be considered an advantage,
- Good understanding of marketing principles,
- Good ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines,
- Must be able to work under pressure,
- Strong ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to alleviate problems,
- Great communication skills with team-work oriented attitude,
- Experience with social media listening, informational tools, analytics and reporting,
- Understanding of the social web, including blogs, forums, social media, microblogs, photo and video sharing, assessments and evaluations, etc.,
- Good understanding of SEO principles,
- Previous Forex experience will be considered an advantage,
- Experience using Google Drive.
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience
- Health insurance
- 21 paid annual leaves
- Work From Home policy
- Career development & room for growth opportunities
- Excellent and positive working environment
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected], stating in the subject line that you are applying for the “Junior ORM” position.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Limassol Municipality, Limassol, Cyprus
Application Deadline: N/A