This job listing is about Roche in Budapest, Hungary 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Services & Solutions Center.
Roche is a stable and innovative biotechnological company offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. This is the reason why we are continuously expanding, looking for new talents join our transforming Services & Solutions Center. We offer a flexible working framework (1 office day/week on average) and provide fully remote working conditions (even after the pandemic situation).
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
About the Global Digital Hub:
The Global Digital Hub has newly been established within Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest. Our main purpose is to strengthen the digital capabilities of Roche globally by supporting central initiatives with Social Media Management, Brand Support, Digital Publishing Services, Marketing Automation, Copywriting and Creative Design.
About the position:
A Junior Social Media Campaign Specialist is a technically-qualified person that strives to achieve business goals through web presence and digital platforms by supporting stakeholders in global projects.
The Junior Social Media Campaign Specialist is responsible for supporting and partnering with Group Communications in executing on the digital strategy by delivering a full suite of objectives across the Roche online presence.
The Junior Social Media Campaign Specialist supports key global communications stakeholders by assisting them on how to further develop their digital performance and ensure they leverage the available digital tools in order to meet their overall goals.
The Junior Social Media Campaign Specialist is expert in all aspects of content management and publishing across different social media platforms and is able to build out reporting metrics that supports the business in continuing their growth to meet KPIs and objectives.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
We are looking for upbeat, dynamic individuals who are highly involved and passionate about Social Media and willing to learn more about Campaign Management. As a Specialist you are a person who enjoys team work and is familiar with Social Media platforms. You will be part of our Social Media team and would be responsible for publishing and managing paid and organic content on global social media platforms. You will be at the forefront of our communication and the work you’ll do will directly impact the way our followers will interact with our brand.
As a qualified expert, you:
- Publish paid and organic content on global social media platforms
- Support campaign management on global social media channels
- Understand and manage campaigns on global social media channels in a way that supports other digital channels’ initiatives and ensures a cohesive and enjoyable experience for the customer
- Understand the business partner’s preferences, identifying the unmet needs, suggesting new digital tactics and opportunities for the business partner to reach program goals
- Monitor and reply to customer queries received via inbox and/or global social media channels
- As a centre of excellence, establish process governance principles and maintain proper documentation within the scope of responsibility (Business Process Management)
What can you bring to our team:
- 1-3 years of experience in managing social media channels, including community management, campaign implementation & optimisation and analytics reporting
- 1-3 years of experience in implementing and publishing campaigns through advertisement platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter and Linkedin Ads)
- Passion about brand building through social media and communities
- Quick learner, passionate about technologies and Social Media
- Dynamic and flexible in working with different tools
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced global environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
In exchange we provide you with:
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion
Explore What The Global Digital Hub Is About.
Discover the Roche Services & Solutions Center and how we work together as a truly global team!
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Budapest provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the EMEA region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1400 employees in Hungary.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budapest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A