DOCUMENT CONTROL SPECIALIST in Karachaganak Petroleum Operating BV KPO Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Website Karachaganak Petroleum Operating BV KPO
This job listing is about Karachaganak Petroleum Operating BV KPO in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Education And Work Experience
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality or secondary professional education in the relevant speciality without any work experience requirements.
- To follow-up and track the update expired documents and the development of new documents.
- To ensure documents are properly executed, numbered, communicated in compliance with KPO Policy for Document Management and timely uploaded into ECM and published in KPO Intranet/Pyramid (if required).
Necessary Knowledge And Skills
- Legislative and other standard legal acts of RoK, decrees, instructions and order as well as other standard documents related to document control;
- Planning order, project design and document processing programs;
- Methods of research, analysis, development and improvement of documentation systems;
- Document preparation, classification, keeping and expertise;
- Standard and technical documents to design and operate computerised informational control systems;
- Databases design and actualisation methods;
- Advanced domestic and foreign epxerience in documentation support;
- Labour and management organisation basis;
- Labour legislation;
- Company labour rules; occupational safety rules and standards.
To apply for
Company: Karachaganak Petroleum Operating BV KPO
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Application Deadline: N/A