IT Assistant in Karrie International Holdings Limited Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Website Karrie International Holdings Limited
This job listing is about Karrie International Holdings Limited in Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Karrie International is a global manufacturer of plastic and metal products for many Fortune 500 companies, mainly included commercial server casings with a global market share of 10%, and also magnetic tape data storage and point-of-sale system, etc., undertaking every OEM project with quality, speed, flexibility and cost-effectiveness. Our contract manufacturing services are equally sought-after. In recent years, we have branched into the urban renewal and real estate business.
Founded in 1980, Karrie started out making video cassette casings from a small factory in Hong Kong but has since grown rapidly to become an international enterprise, with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in mainland China. A significant milestone was reached in 1996, when the company became listed on the main board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (HKSE:1050)
Karrie has global distribution network and representative offices spread across the United States, Europe, Taiwan and other parts of Asia. Significant investments made in automation and equipment and facilities have augmented our manufacturing excellence. Leveraging on these strengths, we have diversified into other businesses.
We constantly reshape our portfolio and operations while building new capabilities, to adapt to the changing business landscape and extend Karrie’s legacy of success for many more decades to come.
- Support in procuring computer / hardware / software
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting including WiFi, Ethernet network, video conferencing and Microsoft Office Software solutions
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide administrative support including paperwork, documentation and filing
- Provide user support and on-site shop support when need
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology or other related disciplines
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge in Windows, Linux, networking is preferred
- Willing to learn, interested and passionate about IT work
- Able to work independently and collaborate with team in a proactive manner
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skill
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to send full resume with the date of availability and expected salary
Or post it to “The Group HR Department, Karrie International Holdings Limited, 9/F, Southeast Industrial Building, 611-619 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T.” (Please Attn Recruitment Team and quote Ref. on the envelope)
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.karrie.com/en, or visit https://youtu.be/y3Lhgl7ylf8.
** We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome APPLICATIONS from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request. **
Company: Karrie International Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Application Deadline: N/A