2022 – Graphic Designer in Kearney Hlavní město Praha, Česko
This job listing is about Kearney in Hlavní město Praha, Česko 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
- Create presentations in PowerPoint using Kearney format guidelines. Show mastery of the customized Kearney ribbon buttons and shortcuts, providing presentations that are produced accurately and with an appropriate rate of speed.
- Actively participate in global Single Point of Entry workflow system. Communicate daily with India GSC Coordinators to take work, update GSC on capacity status and deadline concerns, etc.
- Actively seek out special projects and take leadership role whenever possible. Encourage and stimulate project team members to produce high-quality and timely presentations. Provide follow-through to see that project is completed accurately and on time. Keep coordinators and management informed of developments
- Create value-added presentations
- Check work to ensure accuracy: run spell check, review final pages, ensure correct number of pages is returned to the consultant and directions are followed (take responsibility for the job); ensure work meets its deadlines
- Manage files electronically and with confidentiality a top priority
- Utilize department database accurately and submit weekly timesheets via online system
- Interact directly with consultant teams as needed to understand their graphics needs and fully translate their ideas into dynamic presentations and documents
- Perform a specialized, specific role within Production Services on a regular basis, which may be unrelated to graphic design work yet essential to daily operations of the department (e.g., training s )
- Become familiar with key Global Production Services personnel and skill sets and offer expertise when applicable.
Secondary Functions And Responsibilities
- Help train new employees on software, branding and departmental procedures. Mentor new employees when they need assistance or guidance, and work as a team player
- Identify problems and provide solutions
- Ability to conceptualize and create impactful deliverables for presentation on various mobile devices and off-site locations
- Explain department capabilities and global workflow model to new consultants (where applicable)
- Good skills in PowerPoint. Intermediate or better skills in related Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent graphic design skills, creativity and ability to work with colors.
- Strong professionalism. Able to maintain confidentiality
- Highly reliabl e and responsible
- Detail oriented. Able to consistently produce error-free work
- Strong customer service focus. Able to handle clients and resolve conflicts effectively
- Good troubleshooting skills. Able to solve problems
- Proactive team player. Volunteers and participates in special projects
- Take initiative to enhance skills and learn new software
- Able to work well under pressure
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hlavní město Praha, Česko
Application Deadline: N/A