Secretaria Legal in Kelly Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
This job listing is about Kelly in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- Legal Secretary / Corporate Dept.*
- Department*: Corporation / Litigation
- Pay Rate*: $16.83ph
- GENERAL SUMMARY*
Legal Secretary Position is primarily responsible for providing diversified secretarial support of a responsible and confidential nature to the Partners or Associates of the firm. This position requires a high degree of initiative, efficiency, independent discretion, and sound legal judgment. Work is varied in nature. Works under general supervision and in compliance with established policies, procedures, and regulations.
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED*:
- An undergraduate degree and experience working in a Legal Department or law firm preferred.
- Accurate keyboard skills at 70 wpm, advanced transcription skills, advanced PC skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
Proficiency in Word and Excel a plus.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment (copier, scanner, etc.) and general office procedures.
- Advanced written, oral, and interpersonal skills with ability to exchange detailed information and courteous responses to Partners or Associates of the firm and other employees.
- Possess good organization skills for setting up documents at closings and for keeping updating client files.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; able to develop positive working relationships with office personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; in English and Spanish.
- Conscientious and detail-oriented with a positive disposition.
- Ability to focus and determine priorities.
- Must use good judgment and absolute discretion in handling highly confidential matters.
- Must be extremely flexible, demonstrate a sense of urgency and take the initiative to anticipate/meet customer needsequirements.
- Available to work on a first shift – 8:30am – 5:30pm. Temporary position.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Application Deadline: N/A