Data Analyst in kevin Vilnius, Vilniaus, Lithuania
This job listing is about kevin in Vilnius, Vilniaus, Lithuania 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
kevin. is different. While everyone was talking about a payments revolution, we hit reset. We’re rebuilding financial transactions from scratch. So they’re faster, more efficient, and more secure for everyone. Our global team of experts has already made first-of-a-kind breakthroughs, creating account-to-account payments in-app and in-store. But we’re just getting started. We need driven people who see, show, and build different because it’s time to scale up. So, if you want a fast, fresh, and flexible place to grow, be bold. Join kevin.
As our new Data Analyst, you will:
Join the Data team where we provide analytical and number crunching assistance across the organisation. Our input at kevin. ensures that every department and team has the required information to make informed decisions and empower them to operate at maximum efficiency.
- Streamline the problem solving process from a business question to a reasoned advice.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and meaning behind technical data.
- Support Product Owners, Managers and Stakeholders by providing insights and creating Business Intelligence tools, including setting up dashboards, creating and documenting data collection procedures.
- Collaborate with Business Analytics Lead to track business performance and devise strategies for other departments, including Sales, Product, Marketing and other.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers, Developers and other stakeholders to make sure that required data is captured and well-structured.
- Analyse internal processes, identify optimisation opportunities and assist seniors with implementation of required changes.
- Create data models for analysis and reporting by determining relationships between tables from the database.
What you need to be successful:
- 3 years experience in a Data Analyst or similar role.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to understand complex ecosystems and switch between contexts.
- Experience and very good understanding of Tableau or other visualisation tools is a must.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with/in the payments industry and/or fintech would be an advantage.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €3415 to €4200, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also get:
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working schedule – just bring us the results on time.
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions with full ownership of your tasks and decisions
- Remote working from wherever you are in Europe, in compliance with your local law requirements and labor code
- The latest Apple MacBook and accessories to help you deliver great results
- Work with talented and committed team members who are the best in their field, from across Europe.
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 260 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vilnius, Vilniaus, Lithuania
Application Deadline: N/A