Head of Human Resources Department in Khalti Lalitpur District, Nepal
This job listing is about Khalti in Lalitpur District, Nepal 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- Formulate Talent Acquisition, Management, and retention strategies in alignment with the organization’s goals and strategies and ensure implementation of the same.
- Ensure the inculcation of Khalti’s Culture, Mindset, Values, and DNA to over 250 Team size for a common purpose.
- Lead and guide the HR, Organizational Development and Administration team
- Research the industry trends and design employee growth, succession, benefit, and other relevant strategies in line with the company’s vision.
- Develop and ensure implementation of detailed HR plans and standard operating procedures
- Implement strategies that support business growth, improve morale and focus on employee retention
- Ensure the safety and wellness of the staff, strengthen relations between staff and management, manage job satisfaction, attract the best recruits, and promote the organization’s values.
- Coordinate with employees as well as Department heads to set goals for all employees and track output
- Ensure HR compliance with regulations
- Assess staff needs, develop and execute best practices for talent acquisition and retention
- Lead the training and development wing and design, plan, and direct training programs and develop training evaluation processes and metrics
- Design the entire performance management system by taking into consideration the best industry as well as international practices and ensure implementation of the system throughout the organization
- Ensure proper management of HR systems and databases (e.g. employee data, attendance, employee contract, payroll, appraisal management, etc )
- Review salary structure, pay policies, employee benefit programs, and employee recognition initiatives to attract and retain high-quality employees
- Coordinate with department heads to ensure that each department and individual have a regularly updated workload analysis report.
- Handle employee grievances and generate new ideas for employee motivation and satisfaction
- Handle employee benefits and measure the effectiveness of the benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Design, develop and update HR policies, by-laws, employee handbook, HR forms, and other relevant documents in alignment with the prevalent labor laws and market practices
- Set ambitious vision and goals for employee learning and transformational impact, and drive the entire team towards achieving these goals;
- Oversee contractual management, grievances handling, payroll, employee engagement, job satisfaction,
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law and apply this knowledge to make and communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources for better productivity of staff.
- Take a lead role in transforming and strengthening the organizational culture, ensuring that the company values and approaches are positioned in every employee’s mind.
- Master’s Degree in Management Discipline with a specialization in Human Resource Management
- At least 6 years of prior experience leading the Human resources department of an organization with almost 2 years of experience in the banking or Fintech industry (preferred)
- Updated knowledge about Human Resources Management Concepts (including best practices) and theories
- Knowledge of HR analytics
- Good knowledge of HR labor laws and compliance
- Excellent Google and MS tools skills
- Knowledge about the operation of Fintech
- Knowledge about NRB rules and regulations for Payment Service Providers
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Highly developed Critical thinking and Leadership skills
- High emotional stability and intelligence
- Good Team Player and good at Team Management
- Ability to drive and motivate team members to achieve their targets
- Ability to handle people’s problems with patience
- Extremely inspired and committed person with proven analyzing and analytical skill sets.
- Expert in keeping and developing a good relationships with colleagues
- Knowledge of current Legal and compliance systems for the Payment industry.
- Maturity demonstrated by maintaining calmness when under pressure, and skilled at managing conflict.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resume to [email protected] along with a cover letter mentioning their work and academic credentials.
Note: While sending your CV via mail please mention the position you are applying for.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lalitpur District, Nepal
Application Deadline: N/A