Assistant Administratif RH 2 Site in Kinross Gold Corporation Nouakchott, Nouakchott, Mauritania
Website Kinross Gold Corporation
This job listing is about Kinross Gold Corporation in Nouakchott, Nouakchott, Mauritania 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Description du poste
Under the supervision of the HR Payroll and HR Data Lead, the HR Administrative Assistant 2 Site is to provide effective and efficient administrative support, clerical and logistical services to the department in line with goals and objectives of the department.
Responsabilités associées au poste
Includes But Not Limited To
- Management of Rosters for all site staff
- Daily monitoring of daily attendance in JDE (annual leaves, permissions, medical rests)
- Prepares daily absenteeism reports as well as monthly man / hour reports
- Timesheets follow-up with supervisors
- Distribute pay slips to employees who don’t have email accounts
- Orders office supplies
- Prepares and updates recurring and routing internal reports
- Collects and verifies data, refers problems to manager for resolution
- Maintains and updates dept. files, records; maintain confidential files and materials
- Receives departmental leave applications, communicate approved leave arrangements and maintain records.
- Checks and submits reimbursement of expenses and arrange for payments to employees.
- On boarding process for both TMLSA and contractors (site access, accommodation, travel and badge requests and extensions)
- Meets, greets and orients new employees (TMLSA employees, contractors and interns) upon arrival to site
- JDE profiles creation, profiles deactivation for contractors
- Stores, updates, archives and retrieves data for contractors
- Maintains a safe and neat work area and report defects, incidents and unsafe conditions.
Études et expérience
- BTS, Bac+3
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position of which 3 as an administrative assistant
- Have a thorough knowledge of administrative procedures
- Excellent computer skills MS office ( Word, Excel, Power point)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in French and Arabic, English is an asset
- Dynamism, proactivity, organization and attention to details skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a multitude of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to evolving environment
- Accuracy is essential in the preparation and handling of internal and external reports.
- Confidentiality is essential in dealing with employees and departmental issues.
- A courteous and professional manner must be maintained when dealing with employees and outside parties.
Company: Kinross Gold Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nouakchott, Nouakchott, Mauritania
Application Deadline: N/A