Senior Security Administrator in Kinross Gold Corporation Nouakchott, Nouakchott, Mauritania
Website Kinross Gold Corporation
This job listing is about Kinross Gold Corporation in Nouakchott, Nouakchott, Mauritania 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Purpose of the Role
This role is responsible for coordinating administrative tasks at managerial level and lead extended administrative operations through proven managerial competences and best practices.
The role covers both NKC and Tasiast administrative functions in the following areas:
- Human Resources
Key Areas of Responsibility and Duties
Includes but not limited to
- SSA will act as finance cost controller for the Security department.
- SSA will help security management to monitor efficiency monthly both Capital and Operations expenses.
- SSA will prepare the budget and pro-actively follow it up.
- SSA will prepare comprehensive and user-friendly comprehensive reports.
- SSA will act as supervisor and coach of security teams; he supervises the HR admin process at department level.
- SSA will ensure that security team complies with HR rules and regulations.
- SSA will be responsible for performance appraisal management, through strict KPI process.
- SSSA will supervise regular reports and database checking processes to ensure that information is correctly documented into the systems.
- Based on GSSP, SSA will be responsible for preparing security documents and SOP under security management guidance, in connection with other related department.
- The SSA is responsible for keeping all proprietary and confidential data entries in line with the company integrity policies and must exercise discretion and security in maintaining the value of information entered into the database.
- Generate tangible and measurable profit to the company by:
- Prevent fuel, company properties and material to be diverted from purpose
- Assist senior management in decision making
SSA is in charge of all logistic security aspects, including the equipment, the vehicles and security warehouse.
- Immediate: Based on wrong practices, breaches, exceptions or findings.
- Weekly: Based on actions in progress.
- Monthly: highlight and quantify the savings generated for the company and the modus operandi to achieve it. Assist with recommendations for managerial decision-making.
- Internal: Site Security Manager (SSM), General Manager (GM).
- External: NIL.
3 languages, totally fluent in both speaking and writing
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years’ work experience, with at least 1 year in a general admin environment.
- Past experience in security and defense forces is a plus.
- Master degree (leadership, management).
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English language, both verbally and in written form.
- Good experience in analytic finance.
- Driving license.
- Have good leadership skills.
- Desirable completion of a recognized industrial security training course or a combination of training and experience equivalent.
- Ability to use database software as well as the skill to learn and master proprietary information.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook and Excel) to record and produce information.
- Should be skilled in data management and entry, and knowledge in its troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Demonstrate ability to be organized with a high level of attention to detail and good documentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a wide variety of site visitors (e.g. employees, contractors, government officials) in a professional manner, displaying tact and diplomacy when needed.
- Be open minded, pro-active, team orientated and have a high sense of the need for confidentiality.
- Understand integrated processes.
- Develop optimization plan.
Company: Kinross Gold Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nouakchott, Nouakchott, Mauritania
Application Deadline: N/A