Website KION Group
This listing is about KION Group in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Linde Material Handling is part of the KION Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturer of forklift trucks, and other warehouse and material handling equipment.
As a Resident Engineer located at our client site, Jaguar Land Rover at Halewood in Liverpool, you will be part of a skilled team undertaking servicing and repairs on a range of forklift trucks and other material handling equipment.
You will be working a 3 shift pattern, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday), as well as assisting with the overtime requirements of the customer.
The shifts are: 0530-1400 hrs., 1330-2200 hrs. and 2130-0600 hrs. and these are worked in rotation.
Linde Material Handling offer first class training on the full range of their mechanical and electrical products including forklifts, VGVs and VNAs.What we offer:
- Repair and maintain forklift trucks and other site MHE, documenting completed work at all times
- Carry out routine maintenance with customers to achieve servicing targets
- Carry out after service repair work
- Identify and order the necessary spare parts as efficiently as possible
- Work under own initiative without constant supervision
- Ensure all necessary paperwork / data input into computer is completed accurately and within the stipulated time period
- Take on any additional duties as directed to ensure smooth running of the department
- Participate and contribute to team discussions as required
- Participate in all training provided and help support the battery change areas when requested
- Be an ambassador for Linde on site and have a positive ‘can-do’ approach
- Comply with all Health and Safety rules and regulations within the Linde Group and on customer and supplier sites, together with observance of the KION Code of Compliance.
Tasks and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will hold a NVQ level 3 qualification (or equivalent) in engineering and demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
This role will suit an engineer from a forklift background or someone with experience of working with HGVs, agricultural vehicles, plant machinery.
There is a mix of both mechanical and electrical vehicles on site and you should be able to demonstrate both diagnostic and servicing and repair skills.
Have good IT skills and competency with packages (including Microsoft office).
In addition, candidates must be reliable, approachable and be passionate about representing the Linde brand.
Must hold a full UK driving licence.
Company: KION Group
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com