Team Admin Support in KPMG in Kuwait Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait
Website KPMG in Kuwait
This job listing is about KPMG in Kuwait in Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
About KPMG International
KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG firms operate in 145 countries and territories with more than 236,000 partners and employees working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such. Each KPMG member firm is responsible for its own obligations and liabilities.
KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee. KPMG International Limited and its related entities do not provide services to clients.
For more detail about our structure please visit: https://home.kpmg/xx/en/home/misc/governance.html
Position: Team Admin Support Department: Infrastructure Location: Kuwait
Bachelor’s degree in Any discipline
- 2-5 Years of secretarial work experience in Tax.
- Experience working for a Big 4 accounting firm would be an advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Outlook)
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments. Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes – shorthand may be required
- Organize travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
- Risk management – updating KYC data, world check request, Client Evaluation, Engagement Evaluation based on Info received from the Managers, Proposal and Documents Checklist/Control forms., QRM and IT helpdesk requests for approvals.
- Updating CRM system on the leads and proposal opportunities on weekly basis and following up with the Engagement manager and team
Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
Company: KPMG in Kuwait
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait
Application Deadline: N/A