Website Kuok Singapore Limited Group
This job listing is about Kuok Singapore Limited Group in Singapore, Singapore 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- Working in a team to manage reception duties and routing of calls and ensure that the reception counter is always manned during office hours.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing calls professionally.
- Ensuring that the reception lobby and counter are neat and tidy.
- Greet all guests & inform the host the arrival of the guest/s.
- Be the 1st point of contact for the new hires to hand them the onboarding welcome kit, and making them feel welcome to be part of the company.
- Liaise with Tea Ladies to arrange refreshment for guest/s.
- Manage boardroom and training rooms bookings and coordinate with internal resource for the setting up of the rooms.
- Conduct physical checks for the meeting rooms and ensure that the meeting rooms are reset to original state so that the meeting room can be ready for use.
- Perform monthly stationeries and pantry supplies replenishment and ordering.
- Maintaining stationery inventory list and track monthly usage.
- Conduct checks on first aid kits items and replenish as and when required.
- Attending to email request, queries, and administrative duties.
- Build up and monitor office facilities defects list.
- Guiding and escorting vendors (horticulture, pest control, aircon servicing, AED servicing etc.) around the workplace during periodic maintenance days.
- Assist workplace services department on facilities checks and report any areas for repair.
- Ad-hoc work tasks assigned by the management
Company: Kuok Singapore Limited Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore, Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A