Laboratory Technician II in Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Berlin
Website Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories
This job listing is about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories in Berlin 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organization services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialized and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Reads, understands and follows management system requirements as relevant to responsibilities, including but not limited to requirements found in the Quality Manual, SOPs, Local Work Instructions and Methods which in turn ensures compliance with ISO/IEC 17025/AOAC ALACC requirements and relevant government regulatory.
- Adhere to all health, safety, and environmental regulations relative to assigned analytical work; maintain and assist others in maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Registration of incoming samples (as needed), maintaining a neat and accurate record system of work performed on a daily basis and as needed for quality control tests or regulatory purposes.
- Enter the sample data into Eurofins eLIMS system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete laboratory testing on all incoming samples in an accurate, efficient and timely manner; ensure sample turnaround time goals are met or exceeded.
- Verify results and submit results to the appropriate personnel for transmission, in a timely manner.
- Identify process difficulties and report these together with proposed solutions to supervisor.
- Maintain a perpetual state of readiness and willingness to respond to the queries and needs of clients, staff, and co-workers.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all company employees. Communicate orally and in writing to co-workers. This includes “intra” and “inter” departmental employees.
- Promote the company image through the exercising of sound and ethical business practices as related to the public and our customers.
- Continually strive to improve the quality of work we provide to our clients through existing and new technologies
- Identify non-conformances and out-of-specifications
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma but Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, Food Science, Biology, Biochemistry or related field preferred
- At least 1 year Laboratory experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsive problem solver and action oriented
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is Full Time, Tuesday- Saturday 3:30-12:00am , plus overtime, weekends & holidays as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Belleview, FL are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Company: Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin
Application Deadline: N/A