Laravel Engineer in PharmaForceIQ Bosnia and Herzegovina
This job listing is about PharmaForceIQ in Bosnia and Herzegovina 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
PharmaForceIQ is a US-based cutting-edge life sciences omnichannel marketing and analytics SaaS platform company that partners with pharmaceutical, biotech and other life sciences companies to help deliver the Right Message to the Right Physician through the Right Channel at the Right Time by deploying the power of advanced predictive analytics and machine learning. The company’s focus on the life sciences industry has generated deep expertise in the nuances and complexities involved in the use of life sciences data to make drug marketing more effective.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Transitioning code base to latest Laravel version
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 7 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of Laravel and PHP.
- Good knowledge of NOSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Hbase, DynamoDB), MySQL, MariaDB Enterprise and Cloud Database (AWS, Azure) databases.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
What’s on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Application Deadline: N/A