Section Manager Moldova in LC Waikiki Chișinău, Moldova
Website LC Waikiki
This job listing is about LC Waikiki in Chișinău, Moldova 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover
of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after
1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık
Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1223 stores in 56 countries, with the
company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling
people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
- We ranked 1st in “Young People’s Most Desired Retail Company to Work at” by Youthall Youth Awards 2021.
- 1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
- We ranked 1st in Women Employee Friendly & Women Manager Friendly
- Companies in Capital Women Friendly Companies Survey 2020.
- We received The Most Reputable Brand of the Year – Turkey Award by The One Awards in 2020.
What LC Waikiki Offers to You
- Opportunity to take responsibility in one of the fastest growing companies of the retail.
- Open communication, teamwork and strong company culture. An organization that greatly values teamwork, development, and innovation.
- A work environment that performance and talent is noticed and recognized.
- A promising career by constant opportunities to learn, growth, and challenge.
- A chance to be a part of LC Waikiki Team that advances to the 2023 Goals.
- Maximizing related section productivity and driving sales with commercial execution and excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Working closely with Store Manager to meet goals within their section. Oversees store inventories for section and ensures the highest level of accuracy
- Providing leadership for the section team, implementing and tracking the LC Waikiki standards for the section and inspiring the team to achieve it
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards
Education & Language Skills
- Minimum High School Degree
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience in similar position
- Able to use information and product knowledge to drive sales with a commercial mind-set
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Consistently show ability to development, sales-driven and results-oriented
- The ability to solve problems, organize and plan
- The ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC
Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you
via phone or email.
Company: LC Waikiki
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chișinău, Moldova
Application Deadline: N/A