Website ATT Cybersecurity
This job listing is about ATT Cybersecurity in Central, Paraguay 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are you a sales Hunter who has experience building a territory and signing net new business? Do you see opportunity where others see walls? As one of the largest Global MSSP’s AT&T Cybersecurity is growing and adding an Enterprise Sales Account Executive to target new logos and also develop existing key global accounts.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Extraordinary Enterprise sales executive to define and execute a sales strategy for the territory.
- Consistent delivery of license, support, and service revenue targets upon deadlines.
- Run full sales cycle from prospecting net new to negotiating terms and pricing, to closing qualified opportunities in your territory.
- Build named account relationships, account planning, and opportunity management.
- Track and measure daily activity and forecast metrics utilizing Salesforce.
- Collaborate and develop Security partners in the accounts/territory.
- You have 5+ years of direct and channel large account software, systems & services with selling experience in one or more of the following areas: Cloud Security, End Point Security, Network Security, Cyber Security, Information Security, Security Consultancy Engagements
- You have a consistent track record as a sales leader including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management, excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
- Influential and credible with C-level executives (CIO, CSO, CISO, CTO) in order to form and raise the importance of Cybersecurity on their agenda
- Can take a security consultancy led approach to sales engagements
- Are an effective negotiator including procurement, licensing, and professional services contracts
- You thrive in a dynamic, scaling, fast-paced environment and can work on own initiative
- Live in your CRM and engage with team win mentality
- Able to work independently and remotely with other members of your team and corporate
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree qualification and or recognised security industry qualifications
- Native Mandarin speaker with Cantonese and excellent business English is required
- Based in Hong Kong as a primary location or possibly Singapore as a secondary location
- Travel up to 33% of time in APAC region and mainly HK/China, Japan, Singapore and potentially Malaysia, Taiwan and South Korea
Job ID 2241610I Date posted 11/30/2022
Company: ATT Cybersecurity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Central, Paraguay
Application Deadline: N/A