Website Cerner Corporation
This job listing is about Cerner Corporation in Braşov, Braşov, Romania 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
With more than 150 employees in our Brasov office, we are growing and we want you to be a part of our team! Cerner is looking for individuals that are interested in working at the intersection of health and technology. At Cerner, we’re continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the health care industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at more than 18,000 facilities worldwide, and our wide range of services support the clinical, financial, and operational needs of organizations of every size. Leverage your expertise and join our mission by exploring our career opportunities.
The Software Engineer IV is a member of the management board for the i.s.h.med cloud development project and will be responsible for leading all architects of all teams towards a consistent solution with well-working interfaces, a good balance between non-functional requirements, and finally towards a working solution. The architecture team is located in our 3 development locations in Romania, Austria, and Germany.
The Software Engineer IV will be responsible for selecting technologies, deciding interface designs, and defining and tracking design guidelines. You will also be responsible for making sure the legal requirements for a medical product with technological implications are fulfilled. You will be expected to organize and execute architecture team meetings and ensure you are aligned with management. You will also train or organize training programs for developers and review codes together with architects and developers.
Hybrid or Remote
This position offers a Hybrid or Remote working environment. Meaning if you live within a metro area of a Cerner office, you will split working time between a Cerner office and remote. If you are not within a metro area of a Cerner office, you can live and work in your current geographical location and work primarily remote. #Remote
Basic Qualifications :
- At least 9 years of total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
- At least 3 years of software engineering work experience
- At least 6 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering, or equivalent relevant work experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- At least 3 years of in-depth knowledge of Software Architecture methods
- At least 2 years of Cloud experience and experience in a microservice architecture
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Fluency in English
Benefits Summary & Call To Action
- International work environment (offices in +25 countries).
- Annual salary evaluation and compensation based on performance.
- Private health insurance and retirement plan.
- Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance.
- Reimbursement for sports activities and for glasses.
Company: Cerner Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Braşov, Braşov, Romania
Application Deadline: N/A