This listing is about Legatics in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Legatics is one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups. Our legal transaction management platform enables law firms and their clients to collaborate on and close deals in an interactive online environment, providing clarity, reducing risk and saving time.
Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, such as Allen & Overy, Hogan Lovells, Herbert Smith Freehills, Shearman & Sterling and King & Wood Mallesons. Legatics has been used globally on live transactions originating in more than 40 countries.
We are on a mission to transform the $600bn market for legal services worldwide and to work with our customers to bring the way they manage deals into the 21st century. We recently closed our Series A fundraise with Mobeus and we now need creative and empowered individuals to help us execute on our mission.
We’re looking for a bright, ambitious and hard-working Sales Development Representative to help drive our new customer growth amongst leading law firms globally.
You should be excited at the prospect of working in a customer-facing role, thinking of strategies for winning new customers and happy to speak to law firm partners and senior innovation personnel about how our technology can improve the way they work.
The role is partially remote and, subject to government COVID-19 guidelines, partially based in our office in central London (currently approximately 3 days remote vs 2 days in the office).
What you will be doing:
● Identifying key decision makers within target customers;
● Generating new business via outbound prospecting (email, LinkedIn and telephone);
● Responding to and qualifying inbound leads and demo requests;
● Arranging and conducting discovery calls to further qualify leads;
● Proactively following up with leads and bringing deals though the early stages of the sales pipeline;
● Arranging software demonstrations for qualified leads with our Account Executives;
● Maintaining up-to-date and accurate information on prospective customers in our CRM system;
● Maintaining a deep understanding of the product and use cases;
● Assisting the Business Development team with various sales-related tasks and cross-functional activities; and
● Becoming Legatics support qualified and assisting with aspects of customer support.
Occasional travel will be required (domestic and international)
Who you will be working with:
You would be working with a welcoming, inclusive and committed team.
Team culture is really important to us. We are looking for someone who is excited to join us as a key employee at this important stage in our growth and who will bring new and exciting perspectives to Legatics. We are a friendly and passionate bunch with a wide range of interests. We love to socialise together too and hold regular team events.
What we need from you:
● To be self-motivated and eager to learn;
● To be enthusiastic and willing to adapt in a dynamic and changing scale-up environment;
● To be output and targets driven;
● To be a team player who enjoys working collaboratively to achieve individual, team and company goals;
● To be capable of understanding customers’ pain points and needs and explaining intelligently and confidently how Legatics can solve these;
● To have high standards of integrity and trust;
● An ability to work from our London office a few times a week for team meetings, customer visits etc.; and
● A right to work in the UK (unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa sponsorship at this stage).
Bonus points for the following (but don’t worry, these are NOT essential):
● 6 months+ prior SDR experience, particularly in B2B SaaS sales;
● Exposure to legal practice or law firms;
● Passionate about legal technology and its potential to transform the way lawyers work;
● Experience working in a start-up or scale-up;
● Familiarity with CRM and support software systems; and
● Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace products, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets.
What we offer you:
● £26,000 – £30,000 base salary (depending on experience);
● Uncapped commission with an OTE of £41,750 – £45,750 (depending on experience);
● 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays);
● Pension with NEST.
● Personal Learning & Development budget;
● Lots of opportunities for accelerated professional development and career progression;
● Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to grow one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups;
● A warm, genuinely collaborative culture and an awesome team;
● Regular socials;
Power in diversity
We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everyone loves. In order to make that a reality, we seek to foster a diverse and inclusive working environment that can empower our people to be creative, effective and innovative, to build a brand we are proud of.
We don’t discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive and emotional intelligence. We’re committed to building a diverse team, and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes to help us do that.
How to apply
Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Sales Development Representative (00025) – [your name]”, a short paragraph setting out your motivations for applying, why you think that you would be a good fit and attaching your CV. If we think you are suited to the role, we will invite you for an initial virtual coffee catch-up to allow you to learn more about the company and the role.
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org