This listing is about Lids in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Leadership, Integrity, Dedication, and Service
Our Values are the behaviours expected from everyone for the successful delivery of our strategy and they are essential in order for us to achieve our vision. Upholding these values is the most vital part of your role. The values must always be at the forefront of your mind, how you think, act, what you say and how you perform. They’re alive throughout our business and you will always be required to show how you live them during your career with LIDS.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities
- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service utilising LIDS selling 101
- Focus on sales and customisation
- Prioritising the customer’s needs at all times
- Offering great brand and product knowledge
- Taking an active interest in learning about our products to enhance customer’s experience
- Resolving customer complaints
- Meeting or exceeding Company Objectives in all individual statistics
- Helping to build a customer base that returns to the store time after time
- Processing transactions efficiently and accurately
Brand Image: To uphold the LIDS image through;
- Maintaining a professional appearance consistent with Company Dress Code Policy
- Your attitude towards our Company (in and out of the workplace)
- Visual Merchandising
- Stock replenishment
- Maintaining store standards at all times
- Contributing to a positive and inclusive work environment
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Participate in managing store inventory including processing shipments and resetting merchandise.
- Assist with accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
- Support and adhere to all LIDS Retail policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- To ensure that you are aware of and carry out all relevant Health & Safety regulations that may impact yourself, another team member or visitor to the store. For example, reporting damage to fixtures and fittings in the store as well as reacting appropriately to accidents by communicating these to store management.
Job Required Knowledge & Skills
Additional Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Previous retail or sales experience is desirable, however, as a minimum, you will have a passion for customer service and will be dedicated to ensuring each and every customer has a truly memorable experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a positive and welcoming approach
- Passionate about LIDS products with a drive to continuously learn and develop in regard to product knowledge
- Flexibility to work additional hours to cover sickness, holiday or during peak periods
- Methodical, thorough with great attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills with the ability to operate till/EPOS systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead
- Ability to read and operate a computer
- Standing required for up to 100% of the time
- Ability to prove eligibility to work in the UK
As with all roles, you may at times be required to carry out ad hoc duties; whether that is to support another team member, to take on additional responsibilities or to get involved in project work that may impact on the store, as well as the wider business.
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A