Student Marketing in Lilly Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
This job listing is about Lilly in Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Are you looking for a relevant student job in the pharmaceutical industry?
Do you want to gain insight into marketing within the pharma industry? Do you have the ambition to further develop your marketing competencies? Can you see yourself pursuing a career within pharma in the future? lf yes, the position as a Student Marketing at Eli Lilly Finland might be just what you have been looking for!
Eli Lilly is a global company that is committed to make life better for patients all over the world. Your skills, dedication and ambition will help us to make a meaningful impact. This is a unique opportunity to broaden your competences, become part of an amazing team and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
Role Of Responsibilities
Support the Brand Managers and Marketing associate in BioMedicine with daily administrative work such as
- Adjusting global campaigns and materials to local requirements and legislation
- Developing and updating presentations for health care professionals presenting medical information
- Producing and developing marketing materials on Lilly medicine for the account managers
- Incorporating results from clinical trials with Lilly medicines into marketing materials
- Supporting with digital activities and customer
- Supporting with Purchase order process
- Contribute to discussion by adding your unique perspective
Additional Development Opportunities
- Knowledge of and experience with the pharmaceutical industry as whole
- Learnings from different members of the cross functional team (Medical, Multi-channel
marketing, Analytics, Market Access, Regulatory, Ethics & Compliance, Quality and Logistics)
- Dedicated time for career and development planning as part of the annual performance review cycle
- Participate in internal capabilities and marketing trainings
- Opportunity to pursue new opportunities within the company
Ideal candidate profile
- Education: Final year of bachelor or relevant within business or health science (i.e pharmacy, molecular biomedicine, medicine) with a business mindset.
- Language skills: Finnish, strong English skills, Swedish is a plus
- Software skills: Excel, PowerPoint, knowledge of SAP and graphic or online platform to
develop materials or manage online media channels and websites is a plus
- Excited to learn about the science behind pharmaceutical products
- Capable to work independently under pressure, prioritize work, take initiative, act pro-actively, and take responsibility
- Structured, flexible, and capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of strategic marketing and communications, especially regarding campaign management
- Thrive in an intense, result-oriented, and cross-functional work environment
- Able to think out of the box in a complex industry governed by rules and regulations
- Detail oriented, reliable, and precise in execution
- Comfortable with sharing ideas for process enhancement
- A strong communicator
- A quick learner that pro-actively invests in self development
- Location: Eli Lilly Finland, Helsinki
- Compensation: Competitive hourly payment
- Preferred starting date January 2023
- Preferably either full time fixed term contract for 2023, part time contract optional
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your CV and cover letter no later than the 13th Dec 2022. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruiting[email protected] ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
At Lilly we strive to ensure our employees are part of a team that cares about them and our shared purpose of making life better for those around the world. How do we do this? We continue to look for ways to include, innovate, accelerate and deliver while maintaining integrity, excellence and respect for people. We hope that you seek to join us on our journey as we create medicine and deliver improved outcomes for patients across the globe!
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
Application Deadline: N/A