Links Recruitment Jobs as Transport Planner at LondonHeathrowAirport,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
Website Links Recruitment
This Job Listing is about Links Recruitment in LondonHeathrowAirport,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Transport Co-Ordinator/ Planner 4on 4off
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Transport Co-Ordinator/ Planner to join a team based in LHR, to work with high profile airlines, delivering exceptional customer service & meeting tight deadlines.
The Transport Planner will be required to be an efficient, competent, and committed member of the 24/7 Transport team, working collaboratively with all transport operations to deliver the shared aim of consistently excellent service delivery for their customers.
This is a permanent role working 4on 4off shift pattern
- Applicants must have previous knowledge of transport planning.
- Applicants must have previous experience within Freight logistics
- Trained and up to date to maximum effect across Transport & Airport Transfer to achieve the key objectives of the role.
- Understand the role of UK Transport team.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with our customers putting their best interest at the forefront of everything we do, delivering consistently high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Plan workloads to ensure all targets are planned, met, and exceeded consistently.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Previous experience of working in a busy transport operation. MIN 2 years.
- Knowledge of Air and Road Logistics.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Transport Planning experience.
- Previous experience working in busy office environment.
- A good level of IT literacy.
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 5-year full working history & eligibility to work in the UK, for referencing, CRC vetting.
- ADR & Hazardous awareness and training to Level D (Cargo Op.) an advantage.
- Full clean driver’s license, Forklift license (training available.)
- Good communication skills, ability to work alone & as part of a team.
- Applicants should be of a clean & smart appearance.
Salary £35,000-£40,000 DOE